Microsoft had previously broken printing for some printers in their March 10th 2021 Update KB5000802 for Windows 10.
This could have affected SpecView as either trend chart plot areas not printing, or SpecView crashing completely.
Microsoft have now released a fix for this on March 18th, it’s called KB5001649 and it should be installed next time you run Windows Update, but if not, here is how to check:
- Open your computer’s Settings page (Control Panel)
- In the search bar type ‘Update’ and select ‘Windows Update settings’
- Select ‘View update history’ to see if you have update KB5001649 installed already
- If not, go back and ‘Check for Updates’
- You should then see the ‘Optional quality update available’ and the KB5001649 update
- Select ‘Download and install’ and follow the on-screen instructions
Full Microsoft details are here: